As if there wasn't enough work I started working on the new Minecraft server this week. While also working on the relaunch of the podcast, the new website, cleaning up the studio (A.K.A. my apartment), and getting back into the swing of streaming.
So back to Minecraft since it is the biggest thing I have been working on. This week we launched our new test server. For now it is a closed server so that we can track how it handles running Minecraft. We are looking for builders who want a place to build while we test. The final version of the server will be a survival server with separate worlds for builds and map creation.
Also being pushed into the works is OUR NEW MOD PACK!!!!!!! Yep we are building a mod pack. It is most of our favorite mods and it is the pack that I played in the short lived Quarantine The Beast series. (It might be coming back. Hopefully. If the pack works.)
We haven't finalized what mods we want to put in but here is a short list of some of them:
- Ancient Warfare
- Ars Magica
- Big Reactors
- Biomes o' Plenty
- Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry
- Ex Astris
- Ex Nihilo
- Iguana Tinker Tweaks (if you watch the live streams you know how much I love this mod)
- LanteaCraft (One of our favorite mods, it adds StarGates!!!!!!!)
- Tardis Mod (Yep we have a Tardis!!!!)
- Tinkers' Construct
There are more mods already in the pack but if you can think of ones we should add let us know!
Finally we are also looking for some people to help us with all the Minecraft stuff. We are looking for people to be the following:
- Builders - Help with builds and design maps for people to play
- Server Techs/Admins - People to help make sure the server is running and updated.
- Modpack Designers - Design and put together the mod pack and tweak the settings so it is balanced.
- Modpack Testers - Pretty much you play the pack and let us know what is working or not.
- General Assistants - If you want to learn how to do any of these jobs this one is for you. Work with the other teams and learn from them.
If you want to help with any of these comment below or email us at email@example.com with the subject of Minecraft Staff
Hope you guys like the updates and I hope to have more news very soon.